Zynthian shop has temporary restricted access for invited customers only.
We will be open for everybody very soon.
A dream hardware framework for RPi-based audio & MIDI applications.
- Power converter SIC478
- Audio Output DAC PCM5242 (TI/BurrBrown).
- Audio Input ADC PCM1863 (TI/BurrBrown).
- Headphone Amplifier TPA6130 (TI).
- Standard DIN-5 MIDI ports.
- USB type B connector for USB-device operation.
- Ultra-low power & high accuracy RTC RV-3018-C7.
- CR2032 lithium battery holder.
- On-board control FDC 20 pin (GPIO, SPI, I2C).
- On-board display FDC 24 pin (HDMI + I2C).
- On-board uSDC holder/extender.
A fully featured physical user interface that uses well known hacker-friendly parts.
- 20 x footprint conductive switches.
- 20 x WS2812 addressable RGB LEDs.
- 4 x PEC11R rotary encoders with push switch.
- 2 x MCP23017 for interfacing everything.
- 6-pin expansion connector (I2C + GPIO).
- 5 inch display mounting holes
A passive cooling system that avoids fans and dust while allowing the RPi4 to work 25% faster.
A solid aluminum thermal bridge that conducts heat from the RPi4 to the aluminum case that acts as a huge heat sink.
It turns V5 into a hot blood device with a cool brain.